Your privacy is important to Everything For Gas Pty Ltd.
This policy governs our collection, storage, use and disclosure of personal information and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used by us. By visiting our website or providing us with your personal information, you consent to your personal information being collected, stored, used and disclosed as set out in this policy or as otherwise disclosed by us at the time of collection.
We may update this policy from time to time. You can find the most current version on our website.
Information we collect and how we collect information
The information we collect from you falls into two categories: personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) and non-personally identifiable information (i.e., information that cannot be used to identify who you are) (“Non-Personal Information”).
What kinds of personal information do we collect?
The personal information we collect and hold will depend on the nature of your interaction with us, but may include the following types of information:
- name, address (business, residential and/or postal) and contact information such as phone numbers and email addresses;
- your interest in our products and services, and your purchase / service history;
- credit card details if you make a purchase with us;
- in addition, if you are a plumber and/or gasfitter:
- any qualifications or licences you hold;
- the company or business you work for
What kinds of Non-Personal Information do we collect?
We may collect other information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to any identifiable individual such as IP address or browser type. Collecting browser activities or IP addresses, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited, are common practices, and are often performed automatically by many websites, applications and other services for such purposes as calculating usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Services.
How do we collect personal information?
We may collect personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you via our websites, the telephone, in writing or email; and/or
- indirectly from third parties, if necessary. For example, a service agent (a plumber/gasfitter) may provide us with information about you for the purpose of obtaining our products or services.
We may also collect personal information from publicly available sources.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the personal information we collect for the purposes for which it was provided, for other related purposes, and as otherwise permitted or required by law. In particular, we may use your personal information to:
- provide the products or services you have requested;
- respond to your enquiries;
- process sale transactions;
- provide you with information about our events or our products and services that may interest you, and more generally, to maintain our relationship with you;
- send promotional offers and marketing material to you;
- plan our product and service development;
- manage warranty claims;
- enhance your experience of our websites, and make these websites easier for you to use; and
- otherwise facilitate our business operations and processes.
You do not have to provide personal information to us if you do not wish to, but if you do not provide all the information we request, it may affect our ability to provide you with our products and services and with information about them.
What are your obligations when you provide personal information of others?
You must not provide us with personal information (including any sensitive information) about any other individual unless you have the express consent of that individual to do so. If you do provide us with such information about another individual, before doing so, you:
- warrant that you have that individual’s consent to provide their information to us.
Who do we disclose your personal information to?
Generally, we will obtain your consent before we disclose any personal information other than as specified in this policy. Consent may be given expressly or it may be implied.
We may, on occasion, disclose your personal information to:
- our directors and employees for the purpose of our business and marketing purposes only;
- third party service providers or suppliers that we use in the course of our business to assist with the delivery of our products and services;
- Our external service providers and advisors who have been engaged to provide us with legal, administrative, financial or insurance support or other services
We reserve the right to disclose any personal information to law enforcement or other government officials where we reasonably believe that this may be necessary or appropriate.
We will never sell, trade, lease or rent your personal information to third parties.
Direct marketing and how to opt out
As set out above, we may use your personal information to send you information about our products and services, as well as promotional offers and other marketing material. However, if you prefer not to receive this information from us, you can opt out by the simple procedure of unsubscribing to any future correspondence (find the link at the bottom of the most recent marketing email received) or you can contact the marketing manager directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our commitment to data security
We take the security of your personal information seriously. We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold, whether in electronic or other form, from:
- misuse, interference and loss; and
- unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
We will also take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information we hold if it is no longer needed for our business purposes and it is permissible by law to do so.
Access to your personal information
If you wish to gain access to your personal information, or you would like us to correct or update it, please contact our Director using the contact details below. We may charge you a fee where access to your personal information is provided.
Address: Unit 5/11 Taree Street, Burleigh Heads. QLD. 4220
Telephone: (07) 5522 0507