Work faster and more efficiently with a higher burn temperature than standard propane. The Bernzomatic MAP-Pro Cylinder contains premium fuel suited for a variety of industrial and trade applications including soldering large copper pipes, brazing and heat treating. Constructed of durable steel, the slim, lightweight cylinder is easy to grip and manoeuvre. The 400g Bernzomatic MAP-Pro Cylinder has a flame temperature in air of 1982°C and is designed for use with MAP-Pro Hand Torches.
- Use with hand torches designed for MAP-Pro fuel, including Bernzomatic torches
- CGA600 thread connection
- Flame temperature in air is 1982°C
- Higher heat characteristics than propane
- Delivers a quicker flame temperature
- Ideal for medium to heavy soldering and brazing
- Slim, lightweight design is easy to handle and work with
- Constructed from durable steel
Application: Medium to heavy soldering and brazing.