TOO1115 Push Test Bucket
HAND PRESSURE TESTING PUMP
Proven, reliable testing pump for pressure and tightness tests of piping systems and receptacles, plumbing, heating,
solar system and sprinkler installations, compressed air, steam and cooling systems.
For plumbing, heating, solar system and sprinkler installations, compressed air, steam and cooling systems.
• Powder-coated 12ltr steel tank
• Lever doubles as a carry handle when locked
• Brass wear-resistant piston
• High pressure hose with 1/2” connection
• Fine scale gauge Testing/pressure range: 60bar/870psi
• Testing and pressure range p ≤ 60 bar/6 MPa/870 psi water, oil, glycol. ph-value of liquids 7-12, temperature of liquids up to 60°C, viscosity of liquids ≤1.5 mPa s.
The Push is a robust, job-site proven metal design for tough use. The Push comes with a corrosion-resistant, powder-coated
12 litre steel tank, a distortion resistant lever with ergonomic handle, which doubles as a carrying handle when locked. The wear resistant pressure piston in brass, Ø 30 mm will keep your equipment lasting for a very long time. The unit also comes with a high-pressure hose with ½” connection, a fine scale pressure gauge (accessory), p ≤ 1.6 MPa/16 bar/232 psi (for reading a pressure change of 0.01 MPa/0.1 bar/1.45 psi for tightness testing) according to DIN 1988 and the 12 litre stainless steel tank.
Pressure and tightness test with water or oil. Double valve system for reliable pressure built-up, with rust-proof steel balls. High pumping
capacity with long stroke, fine pressure adjustment at short pushes. High pressure hose with fabric ply prevents measurement errors.